Player Three was built by a gamer. Whether you are a casual Saturday gamer or a die-hard next-gen fanboy, welcome on-board! Player Three is available for gamers on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.
Follow like-minded gamers, or create a following of your own. Share non-gaming content!
Join us in the arena to play against different teams and find new gamers.
Good news! Usernames will keep you anonymous in Player Three, secure your gamer tag.
Unlike other networks *cough*, we value your privacy and work with the community.
Introducing: The Arena
The Arena is a one stop shop for finding new gamers, playing in matches and climbing to the top of hundreds of leagues.
- Find new teams/players & filter based on location, games and consoles
- Play in matches against other teams
- Create new leagues that your friends can be apart of
- Customise your matches to add a bit of spice
Its not just about these starting features, players will get the chance to vote on new features, the community sets the roadmap.
Providing: The Feed
A good gaming community needs a massive amount of sharing! It doesn't have to be about gaming, share anything..
- Follow anyone you can find
- Post content to share with your followers
- Keep up to date with your teams
- Share anything from around the world
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are an Alpha user, message "Support" in the app or click the Plus button on your menu to submit feedback.
How do matches work?
Great question! Teams will find each other on the app and schedule a match for a specific date and time. Once the match has started, the following will happen:
- Both teams will exchange gamer tags through the app, and will receive instructions to guide them through the process
- The teams will play a private match against each other, using the settings on the app
- Both teams will submit their results
When will the app be released?
We expect it to be released by May 2020. If you want to receive updates, try entering your details below.
What mobile devices will be supported?
The app will be available for free on Android & iOS.
What consoles will you support?
The app will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. As new generation consoles become available, we'll offer new services.
What countries will you support?
Player Three will be available in most countries, expecting to be in over 125 different countries. Initially, we'll release the app in English only. As we have more users, we'll start to offer languages.
Will you be able to sort / filter by ping?
Not initially. You'll be able to sort by country, or if you are in the United States you can filter by state.